lhm-header

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Weego Jump Starter

It's such an inconvenience to have a dead battery. Whether it's your car, boat, or even your cell phone. Imagine if you had a portable jump starter/battery charger. Well, now you can! Introducing the Weego Jump Starter Battery Pack+. Lighthouse Harbor Marina now carries two different Weego products:

weego-jump-6000

  • Model# JS6 - Standard for up to 4.6 liter gas engines / 2.4 liter diesel engines: Ultra slim and compact. About the size of a cell phone. Charges most vehicles. Great for everyday use as a phone and tablet charger.

weego-humo-12000 

  • Model# JS12 - Heavy Duty for up to 6.4 liter gas engines / 3.2 liter diesel engines: Compact powerhouse that fits in your back pocket, will jumpstart a hemi and charge a laptop! 

 

Weego takes a fresh, new approach to tech products!

Batteries have long been an essential part of our lives - from staying connected, to driving a car, we rely on portable power for our everyday needs. Unfortunately all this fun & functionality has a price: the more we use our portable devices, the more we drain our batteries.

What if the solution could fit right in your pocket? Weego to the rescue!

Weego Battery Packs offer the charge you need when your USB devices decide to call it a day. Stuck on the side of the road with a dead battery? Weego Jump Starters will jump start your engine – no need to call for help or wait for a friendly passerby. What’s more, after you call your friends to tell them all about it you can use the Jump Starter to charge your phone.

The battery issue goes beyond the busy professional – Weego helps everyday people get the power they need. It’s a family affair, from kids to grandparents – we need more amps for gramps! With rugged, built-to-last products that are lab tested, Weego to great lengths to create a brand you and your family can rely on.

Weego - here, there, everywhere ™

2 comments:

  1. Wow the jump starter from http://www.bizarkdeal.com is awesome, its not just for a jump start but charges so many devices. It has already bailed me out by charging my phone because I forgot my charger and this comes with most phone adaptors. I have not had to use it to jump my car but this gives me peace of mind in case I do. It is super light weight unlike my old one which weighed 35 pounds. I highly recommend to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this jump starter from Bizarkdeal is awesome, its not just for a jump start but charges so many devices. It has already bailed me out by charging my phone because I forgot my charger and this comes with most phone adaptors. I have not had to use it to jump my car but this gives me peace of mind in case I do. It is super light weight unlike my old one which weighed 35 pounds. I highly recommend to anyone!

    ReplyDelete